This event is a panel workshop for healthcare professionals.
With post-acute care accounting for more than $55 billion in Medicare expenses annually, reducing costs has become a major priority among all health care systems. Join us for a frank panel discussion examining ways to avoid "organizational silos" that impede the development of care coordination, and learn new tools and incentives for innovation and best practices across the post-acute continuum of care. Audience participation is welcome.
Enjoy a light dinner, connect with other healthcare professionals, and share in a discussion of industry-related issues.
- Sandra Alexandrou, PT, MBA, Senior Administrator, Rehabilitation Services, Burke Rehabilitation Hospital
- Brian Fusetti, PT, DPT, Senior Regional Director of Clinical Operations, Fox Rehabilitation
- Mary Ann Durso, RN, Director of Nursing Services, The Kensington Assisted Living Residence
- Louis D Vizioli, MD, Board Certified Physician in Pulmonary, Critical Care & Internal Medicine, Maple Medical, LLP
- Elias M (Lou) Nemnom, MA, CPA, President & CEO, Westchester Visiting Nurse Services Group, Inc
This event will take place at The Kensington, 100 Maple Avenue, White Plains, NY.
Seating is limited. Please RSVP by April 19th: Call 914-220-4259 or register below.